The North Africa sub-regional session panel of experts will address transactional issues and claims and dispute resolution in North Africa. Our team of expert speakers will explore the trends, opportunities and challenges within the construction markets in the region. The panels will consider the following:
- Contracting mechanism for construction projects.
- Project procurement strategy and risk allocation.
- Insight into project financing in North Africa.
- Key trends and common issues arising from construction claims and disputes in North Africa.
The session speakers are:
- Colin Johnson, HKA, London, UK.
- Aisha Nadar, Advokatfirman Runeland AB, Stockholm Sweden.
- Dr Nagla Nassar, Nassar Law, Cairo, Egypt.
- Dr. Ismail Selim, Director of the Cairo Centre for International Commercial Arbitration, Cairo, Egypt
- Ibrahim Shehata, Shehata & Partners, Cairo, Egypt.
- Rob Wilkins, Pinsent Masons, London, UK.
- Simon Longley, HKA, Dubai, UAE.
- Timothy Armsby, Pinsent Masons, Dubai, UAE.
- Trevor Powers, HKA, London, UK
- Adeola Agunbiade, Banwo & Ighodalo, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Sekai Nyambo, HKA, London, UK.